Clemster's Playground

Monday, April 30, 2007

Need More Sleep :D

Just over one week later and I haven't scared Lesley away yet. Not even meeting my parents could scare her away. Mind you I'm still hiding a few friends from her (*cough*Jeremy*cough*) so I should be safe for a few more weeks. ;) We had a good week squeezing in as much time together as possible during the limited free time we had.

And the limited sleep as well. After some of our deep conversations it made falling asleep a little tricky. But it's definitely been worth it. It's amazing how natural it feels being around her. I've already caught myself reaching for the hand of the woman I may be standing beside only to remember I'm not supposed to do that with just anyone. Our friends have definitely been having some fun making us both blush.

This weekend we did some more shopping together. By the end of the day I said that we have to actually go and do something fun the next time. Lesley started a two-week crash course today doing geological surveying and mapping. It's about 16 straight days, including weekends, so we might not get to spend a lot of time together. She'll have nights free as long as she doesn't get homework. Plus it depends how exhausted she ends up after trekking through the bush all day long.

Yesterday after church a few of us spent the afternoon in the park. I got a little too much sun and apparently too many allergens as well. Between that and Lesley's dogs I'm pretty stuffed up today. I'm just hoping it's not a cold that I'm coming down with. It's going to be a busy week for me, including some studio recording time for leaning CDs for the new worship teams at the church. There are a few more songs that only I really know so they need me to lay down some guitar and vocal tracks.

Anywho. I should get going. I'm looking forward to having a nap when I get home and then talking with Lesley to see how her first day of field school went.

Matthew.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home